Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Novation Bass Station II analogue synth
£285

Continuing my quest to find the floor in our spare room, I am reluctantly selling this barely used analogue synthesiser, bought new by me about 4 months ago. It comes complete with power supply, owner's manual and Novation carry bag.

This synth has a full sized keyboard, and a host of pre-sets, all of which are user modifiable, as well as empty memory slots to store your own sounds. I played the mostly through a small practice amp, but did once hook it up to my ABM 500/Barefaced rig (when the neighbours were out!) and the bass sound was incredible.

Sadly, I am not and never will be a keyboard player, my hand has recovered sufficiently from my bike accident to allow me to play bass, but is never going to to be mobile enough for keys.

Ready to collect or post, in original box, plus outer protective box.

Not really interested in swaps, I am trying to cut back on all my gear at the moment.

[attachment=230648:IMG_0518.jpg]

[attachment=230649:IMG_0520.jpg]

Edited by FinnDave

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='AustinArto' timestamp='1478453069' post='3169129']
Got one of these, they're great. Simple enough to get good bass sounds out of but with enough features to do nutty stuff too, and the patch memory makes it more useful live than similar offerings from Arturia for example. More storage than the cheaper Moogs too!
[/quote]

Thank, they are great little boxes of fun, and with a decent full size two octave keyboard as well. I'm just not a keys players, and time spent trying to learn all of the synths ins and outs is time away from my bass, and that will always be my number one priority.

[quote name='nash' timestamp='1478981029' post='3173162']
Could you use a Keith McMillen foot controller with this?
[/quote]

Would've thought so.

I've got a KM 12 Step & can trigger my Ultranova via midi with that. I did need to buy the KM midi expander box too, but that was only £40 or so.