Why become a member? ×

Sold pending - Barefaced Gen3 Super Compact w/roqsolid cover
£400

LewisK1975

As titled, not 100% sure about this, but I've just had a two10 and I'm pretty sure it suits me much more than the 12in cabs do.

Bought new by myself last may, it's done 40 gigs at the most, and certainly not been 'ragged'.

Excellent condition, and comes with a Roqsolid cover which has the gen3 logo and placeholder strap.

Based in the Bridgend area of South Wales, but could also send via insured courier to anywhere UK mainland (be about £30 on top).

Obviously also willing to travel within reason for fuel money to do a meet up or deliver.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Not really looking for trades, but that shouldn't stop anyone asking :rolleyes:

Cheers for looking!

[attachment=230740:IMG_3134.JPG]

Edited by LewisK1975

I'm a recent convert to Barefaced and have a Big Baby 2, which has the same driver as this.
I have to say that it is a quite extraordinary cab in every respect, so I can only imagine that the Compact is as good. Lewis is also a great chap to deal with.

[quote name='GILLY' timestamp='1477918893' post='3165229']
I'm a recent convert to Barefaced and have a Big Baby 2, which has the same driver as this.
I have to say that it is a quite extraordinary cab in every respect, so I can only imagine that the Compact is as good. Lewis is also a great chap to deal with.
[/quote]
[quote name='Black Coffee' timestamp='1477958043' post='3165597']
Pm'd
[/quote]

Thanks Will! and all PM's replied to.