Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Pedulla MVP 4 **SOLD**
£1500

Mikkel-S

SOLD

Hi guys!

Just got this lovely beast in a trade and I must confess its not my kind of bass!

Superb craftsmanship and tone. Very fast neck and super powerful tone shaping options with the Bartolini circuit and pickups.

The Pedulla MVP was built in 1994 and is in perfect working condition. The bass has been played and it shows! Its has some wear over each pickup from thumb anchoring and also its fair share of small dings and dongs on the body and headstock.

Price is 1500£ - now 1250£ or trade with another nice 4-string bass or lightweight head. (trade value is still 1500)

Ships in original hardcase with truss rod tool and manual.

Bass located in Denmark. Lets discuss shipping options. I will cover half ;)

Pics borrowed from mrbassman.

Edited by Mikkel-S

[quote name='Mikkel-S' timestamp='1477504393' post='3162680']
4050gr on my kitchen scale. :) It was shifting between 4048, 4049, 4050, 4051.. ;)
[/quote]

So it is growing ? :ph34r:

Just kidding. I played this bass and it is an excellent sounding and easy to play 4stringer. Buy with confidence - Mikkel is a top guy to deal with.

Beautiful!!

A bit of history of this bass. It was bought by a guy from the Netherlands in Chicago in 1995, new from the shop. I've bought it from him in the beginning of this year. So this bass hasn't been swapped around but kept for 21 years by the same owner who loved it but, kept it in its case for the last 6 years he had it.
I've played it daily for half a year and did a number of rehearsals with it. no gigs.

Only reason why I traded it is because I have another MVP that is longer with me (emotionally bonded..) and I needed something with more than 4 strings..

I can only recommend this bass. It plays like a dream and has a very well balanced powerful tone that fits perfectly in any mix.