Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Strymon Mobius
£300

HazBeen

By far the best modulation pedal out there, I cannot overstate how incredible this thing sounds. Unfortunately I find myself only using a fraction of what this power house can do so I am contemplating moving back to a chorus pedal only and free up some cash.

Comes with the box, and all bits and bobs and really is in "good as new" condition. My Voodoolab PP2 powers the Strymon without issue, but adapter is of course included.

Price includes shipping in Western Europe. I would consider a partial trade against a B7K or good Chorus pedal.

Features:

Sound Design:
· Studio-class modulation algorithms deliver meticulous and detailed modulation experiences
· Five front-panel tone shaping knobs: Speed, Depth, Level, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
· Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and versatility
· 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch

12 Modulation Machines:
· CHORUS: Full featured Chorus with five distinct modes—dBucket, Multi, Vibrato, Detune and Digital.
· FLANGER: Deep and rich Flanger with a wide palette of sonic possibilities. 6 unique fl anger algorithms.
· ROTARY: Accurate implementation of a rotary speaker cabinet commonly used with tonewheel organs and guitars.
· VIBE: Recreation of the late ‘60s “vibe” circuit which was one of the first modulation effects of it’s time.
· PHASER: Highly flexible phaser with 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 stage, and barber pole modes. Feedback control and selectable LFO waveforms.
· FILTER: LFO synced filter with three filter types, eight LFO waveshapes and variable resonance.
· FORMANT: Filter type that emulates the human vocal tract and also features selectable LFO waveforms.
· VINTAGE TREM: Three distinctively different classic tremolo sounds from the ‘60s.
· PATTERN TREM: Pattern synced tremolo with user definable patterns and selectable LFO waveforms.
· AUTOSWELL: Auto volume swell triggered by input signal. Rise time and envelope shape are variable. Speed/Depth knobs add chorus.
· DESTROYER: Mangles your audio with bit & sample rate reduction, filters, and vinyl noise. Vinyl warping controlled by Speed/Depth knobs.
· QUADRATURE: Advanced frequency shifter, AM ring modulator, and FM modulator all with selectable LFO waveforms.

Hardware:
· Three rugged metal foot-switches for preset selection, effect bypass, and Tap
· LED display for preset info, BPM readout, and extended parameter control
· Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
· Sturdy and lightweight dark blue anodized aluminium chassis

Ins & Outs:
· Stereo input and output
· Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, savable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
· MIDI input and output
· Pre/Post Mode for flexible routing, allowing you to put Mobius in two different places in your mono signal chain

Audio Quality:
· Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
· 110dB typical signal to noise
· 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
· +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
· Premium analog front end and output section
· Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
· 32-bit floating point processing

More:
· True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
· Selectable high-quality Analog Buffered Bypass
· Selectable Tap Subdivision, savable per preset
· Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
· Included 9V DC power supply (300mA required minimum)
· Dimensions: 6.75″ wide, 5.1″ deep[list]
[*]Designed and Built in the USA
[/list]

Edited by HazBeen

• 2 weeks later...