Why become a member? ×

Free La2a comp

Lee-Man

[quote name='Lee-Man' timestamp='1477476876' post='3162434']
Might be useful for some :)...
[/quote]

I hope so, as it's a bit of a pig to obtain, then install. I've spent an hour so far, and still can't access it. A warning, then..? Once the Cakewalk Downloader is installed, don't run it to get this freebie without first checking the Paths it will use (without further asking...). They may be OK for you, but may very well not..! Get the Paths right, first. I've now corrected mine, and the Vst has been installed, but Reaper can't, as yet, see it. I'll keep trying, and will crack this nut eventually, but, as sang Ziggy Stardust... "It ain't eeeezy..."

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1477481198' post='3162476'] I hope so, as it's a bit of a pig to obtain, then install. I've spent an hour so far, and still can't access it. A warning, then..? Once the Cakewalk Downloader is installed, don't run it to get this freebie without first checking the Paths it will use (without further asking...). They may be OK for you, but may very well not..! Get the Paths right, first. I've now corrected mine, and the Vst has been installed, but Reaper can't, as yet, see it. I'll keep trying, and will crack this nut eventually, but, as sang Ziggy Stardust... "It ain't eeeezy..." [/quote]

Thanks for the warning. As a fellow Reaper user I would be interested to hear how you get on... I suppose I can expect to be bombarded with marketing mail from Cakewalk now. Come on Spam filter....

Edited by Earbrass

• 2 weeks later...