Why become a member? ×

Schecter Stiletto 8 string bass
£425

fezzza

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Bit of a feeler here, this is an amazing quirky instrument but sees little usage and I can't really justify keeping it with christmas around the corner. This is a Schecter Stiletto Studio-8 Bass, for those who don't know, this is esentially a 4 string bass strung up with octave pairs ( E-e to G-g ) Amazing for filling out space in trios and one guitar bands. If you want to sound like Dug Pinnick or JPJ this definitely will be up your street. I see very few of these things knocking around second hand![/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

These retail at somewhere between 800-1000 so I'd be looking for £425, still in brilliant nick and will throw a new set of strings on for good measure ( as you can see it's currently operating as a 4 string ).

In terms of trades i'm not really in the market for a new bass however I would consider a part ex on certain pedals, would consider anything as long as it isn't an Overdrive or Distortion ( sorted on that front ). Can't hurt to ask if you want to offer something for trade though!

Located in Sunderland, Collection preferred but can post at buyer's expense.

http://imgur.com/a/NUrf3

Cat included, obviously.[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...