Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Schecter Hellraiser 5
£400

Shawman

Really don't want to see it go but mainly playing the G&L since I've started noodling again so looking to see if anyone would be interested. Don't let the name or it's initial looks fool you, this can also be a gentle thing :)

The bass itself is in great condition. One tiny dink (which hasn't broken through the finish) near the jack, a small light scrape around the same area and same in a small section on the back of the neck. Barely noticeable nd will try to get them to show up in some pics.

As for what I'd be looking for, there's nothing in particular to be honest. Keeping an open mind on this one but mainly looking for a straight sale or trade for an amp

[url="https://imgur.com/gallery/RCTY3"]https://imgur.com/gallery/RCTY3[/url]

Bit of blurb:

Neck thru ,figured maple top,black pearl gothic inlays,black chrome hardware
Emh hz pickups,emg active 2 band eq,abalone bindings,black cherry finish

Edited by Shawman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the offer. I think I may have just got a local sale organised but won't be completed until the end of the month. Should it fall through for any reason I'll give you a shout.

Thread updated, apologies for not doing it sooner!

[quote name='Shawman' timestamp='1485982568' post='3228311']
Hey Chris,

Thanks for the offer. I think I may have just got a local sale organised but won't be completed until the end of the month. Should it fall through for any reason I'll give you a shout.

Thread updated, apologies for not doing it sooner!
[/quote]

No worries man, GLWTS but I'd be really interested in a deal if ot falls through for any reason!

Thanks for the reply man

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I have a funny feeling that this sale isn't going through - Not heard from the guy for a while and now no messages are being returned.

Updated the OP as really looking for a sale to fund an amp or a trade for an amp - Thanks again for the offer, Chris!

[quote name='Shawman' timestamp='1487685279' post='3241805']
Hmm, I have a funny feeling that this sale isn't going through - Not heard from the guy for a while and now no messages are being returned.

Updated the OP as really looking for a sale to fund an amp or a trade for an amp - Thanks again for the offer, Chris!
[/quote]

No worries man, good luck