Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Mods please remove. Eminence EUB (folding model)
£1300

Marc S

[b]EDIT: This fab Eminence EUB is now for sale, rather than trade for an SLB
Please see latest post.[/b]

[s]Just putting the feelers out here. For trade is my lovely Eminence EUB.[/s]
It's the model with removable neck, and comes complete with the hard case, which is a golf case
(apparently, this is a move by the makers, as golf clubs are cheaper to transport when travelling by plane)
The Eminence is the closest sounding EUB to Double bass I've heard....

It has a David Gage Realist pickup, and adjustable bridge. It is currently strung with Weedwhackers, as I've been learning how to play slap DB, while trying to protect my fingers! lol Anyhow, I will include the original strings it came with, plus either the Weedwhackers or another set of strings I have

This EUB comes with "body rest", good quality padded Eminence gigbag and hard case, plus extra set of strings
I'll even throw in my mint, unused boxed David Gage docking station
[s]Obviously, if I need to add cash for a bass of higher value I will do so[/s]

Cheers

Edited by Marc S

• 4 months later...

Last bump - Are there [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No Yamaha SLB owners out there who fancy an exchange / try of an Eminence, or at least a meet up & compare EUB's?
I do really like the Eminence, so I'm not bothered if I end up keeping this[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...

Having had no offers of a possible trade for a Yamaha SLB. This lovely Eminence EUB is now up for sale
Collection preferred (Cardiff) or I could meet / deliver within reasonable distance...

Please note, this is the folding model (though I rarely break it down fully myself) and it comes complete with the hard (golf club) case, plus body-rest, hard case and David Gage "Realist" pickup. I've got the original strings, plus a spare set (which I don't know the brand of) heck, I can even chuck in a David Gage Docking station and a set of Weedwacker strings, kindly donated to me by fellow BC'er - so I could learn how to play slap DB

Not looking for any trades on this now - I need to clear some space :)
Thanks for looking
EDIT: NOW SOLD

Edited by Marc S