Why become a member? ×

Xotic XJ-1T4
£1450

grooveit

[b][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SOLD![/font][/size][/b]

Here is my Xotic J-Bass, an excellent J-Bass with great vintage sounds as well as modern sounds due to the Xotic 3-band preamp.
If you are looking for the switches to select the mid-frequencies and the high-frequencies, they are at the back of the bass. Works as well as the switches on the front, but looks much better IMHO.

Apart from the usual tiny scratches on the pick guard, the bass is almost like new.

Upgrade: Lindy Fralin pickups

[size=5]New Price:[/size] [s]1450[/s] [b][size=5]Final[/size][/b] [b][size=5]Price Drop 1300 GBP [/size][/b](shipment in the EU included)

Edited by grooveit

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1478627404' post='3170439']
I feel silly asking this but where on the back are the switches?
[/quote]probably mini/dip switches within the rear (black) cover; seem to be a lot of additional holes (in the photo) other than those for the screws.

• 3 weeks later...
:sun_bespectacled: [i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Sunny Sunday BUMP[/font][/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]and price drop!!!! (due to exchange rate)[/font][/size][/b][/i]

[i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]New Price: 1350 GBP or 1610€[/font][/size][/b][/i] Edited by grooveit

• 2 weeks later...

[i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Final Price Drop: 1300GBP or 1550€[/font][/size][/b][/i]

[i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]If it doesn't sell now, I will simply keep this great JBass. [/font][/size][/b][/i]

Edited by grooveit

• 3 weeks later...

I have an xotic and I can say that they are a really classy bass. Fantastic even tone and the fretboard is rock solid and even all over. Superbly built too. I have a cherry colour one (switches on front), but think this blonde colour is my favourite! This is also going for an insanely good price!

• 2 weeks later...

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Glad you got the sale but really gutted to of missed out on this as it was exactly what I was looking for. Was it lightweight? [/color][/size][/font]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font]
[size="3"][color="#000000"][font="Calibri"]Well If the person that bought it ever sells it….. [/font][font=Wingdings][font=Wingdings]J[/font][/font] [/color][/size]