Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA3500 Head in Flight case: SOLD!

walbassuk

Just changed amp so am selling my HA3500 350W head. Pre-amp has both transistor and Valve sections that can be blended, a really good compressor and graphic that lights up with little red LED's.
There is a bit of damage (see pics), the 30Hz slider still works but the grey plastic bit, including the aforementioned LED, has got lost along the way This was before I put it in the flight case, which is a polycarbonate 19" case. Looking in soundcontrol today it is essentially a Gator case, in fact exactly the same just no logo, they are about £60 new. If you don't want the flight case case, I do still have the original box.
So Amp in case £230. I am open to reasonable offers If it needs to be posted, it weighs 15Kg and that would be extra. I am very happy to 'meet half way'. I live in Milton Keynes.

Edited by walbassuk

[quote name='walbassuk' post='31471' date='Jul 13 2007, 06:26 PM']Just changed amp so am selling my HA3500 350W head. Pre-amp has both transistor and Valve sections that can be blended, a really good compressor and graphic that lights up with little red LED's.
There is a bit of damage (see pics), the 30Hz slider still works but the grey plastic bit, including the aforementioned LED, has got lost along the way This was before I put it in the flight case, which is a polycarbonate 19" case. Looking in soundcontrol today it is essentially a Gator case, in fact exactly the same just no logo, they are about £60 new. If you don't want the flight case case, I do still have the original box.
So Amp in case £230. I am open to reasonable offers If it needs to be posted, it weighs 15Kg and that would be extra. I am very happy to 'meet half way'. I live in Milton Keynes.[/quote]

Aargh, where were you two weeks ago when I was looking for one of these exactly...

Good price people, jump on this!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='paul, the' post='36539' date='Jul 24 2007, 07:53 PM']Is that the diplomatic way of saying a cheeky offer? :)[/quote]

I don't think it's THAT cheeky an offer... I'm just not absolutely certain yet if I'll buy the amp even if it's accepted. I'm kind of torn between getting something like this, or really pushing the boat out for something high-end.

[quote name='therealting' post='36546' date='Jul 24 2007, 08:03 PM']I don't think it's THAT cheeky an offer... I'm just not absolutely certain yet if I'll buy the amp even if it's accepted. I'm kind of torn between getting something like this, or really pushing the boat out for something high-end.[/quote]

Hartke are a brilliant compromise. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

[quote name='paul, the' post='36556' date='Jul 24 2007, 08:21 PM']Hartke are a brilliant compromise. I don't think you'll be disappointed.[/quote]

I don't think so either... it's just a question of something in this price range, or waiting for something like a secondhand EBS head to go with my EBS 2x12", or maybe something really compact like a Little Mark II.