Why become a member? ×

Hartke HyDrive 4x10
£525

NancyJohnson

Morning campers.
[Edit and update due to sale of the 2x10]

Since landing the Barefaced Big One at last year's Bash, I'm finding I've been using my Hartke gear less and less. This is not to the detriment of the cabinets at all, I'm driving myself and our drummer to pretty much every gig we do and more often than not less volume is required on stage and space is at a premium while we're in transit, so I decided to move my HyDrives along. The 2x10 is now sold.

I'll take £300 for the 4x10 and while trades aren't really an option, I would consider a Barefaced Super Twin or a Super Compact.

The 4x10 has a couple of small tears in the vinyl covering (smaller than an a 5p) which have been glued down and the castors have been replaced with permanent ones; full specs here: http://www.samsontec...drive-cabinets/

12047204_10207658090232233_2193315724356685955_n.jpg?oh=85bafa14b8e77c2d05e99fd9b9f9fd69&oe=5A2149BB

Collection preferred (Crowthorne, near Reading, Berkshire).

Thanks
Paul

Edited by NancyJohnson
Removal of 'Sold' as the post is to remain open still...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Nancy.
I looked at the Cutsheet in the link but it's not clear to me whether they mean these are the dimensions of the carton or the actual cab. Is 27x18x17.75" correct for the cab? Sorry to be picky but room in my little Golf is at a premium! Thanks in advance.

Edited by plankspanker

Thanks, Nancy - er I mean Paul - after I posted that question I came across a review which gave the same figures you've given above. I would like to put an offer in but not sure when I'll be up that end of the M4 next. At least once a month, usually, I come up the M4 and cut through Bracknell to the M3 and the south east but no immediate trips planned. Will be in touch a soon as I know anything.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...