Why become a member? ×

Markbass Multiamp, Midi Pedal and Gigbag
£675

MoJoKe

Having thought long and hard about this, here is a new revised deal...

[b]Multiamp and Gigbag £580[/b]

[b]MIDI Pedal [u] £180[/u][/b]

[b]Total £760[/b]

[attachment=245365:Multiamp 4.jpg][attachment=245362:Multiamp 1.jpg][attachment=245363:Multiamp 2.jpg][attachment=245364:Multiamp 3.jpg]

Ask around, these things are just 'effin awesome. I bloody love my Mono Multiamp head, its for sale, but only because I want a Stereo one!

This was delivered to me in February last year, is on the latest V3 firmware and is available to you in a brand new genuine Markbass Multiamp Gig Bag and a brand new Midi Pedal for £760. I am happy to ship anywhere at your expense, if you're anywhere near the Devon/Somerset border I'm happy to deliver, and am happy to show you it in my own rehearsal studio (no noise level limits!) or nearby to have a play.

If you don't know already, this is what it can do:

[media]http://youtu.be/9vLaAtdDbDg[/media]

[media]http://youtu.be/_G13ibJkNSU[/media]

Complete with its bag and pedal the best price I can find for a new one is £1359, so this is a saving of over £600. Take away the bag, and the price of around £500 for the head is only £30 more than the best street price of a new LM3!!! Once you add the other 11 amps it provides, plus all the effects Markbass have ever made, and a whole bunch of other brilliant mods, delays and effects, this is seriously the bargain of the decade.

Edited by MoJoKe

[quote name='Norm' timestamp='1479834842' post='3179677']
Had a play through this at the last southwest bass bash, it is a very versatile bit of kit, sounds great & MoJoKe is a gent type of bump!
[/quote]

Thank you Norm, you fellow gent!

He's right, you know, this is an awesome amp. very flexible, loads of tones, loads of effects and really simple to use. Come and give it a try!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is amazingly still for sale and I am open for a bit of a deal. I will be at the Birmingham guitar show this weekend and could bring it if you are planning to be there or live nearby, and I will definitely have it with me at the London Bass Show.....

[quote name='MoJoKe' timestamp='1487861424' post='3243665']
This is amazingly still for sale and I am open for a bit of a deal. I will be at the Birmingham guitar show this weekend and could bring it if you are planning to be there or live nearby, and I will definitely have it with me at the London Bass Show.....
[/quote]

I'll come hang out with you at LBGS and have a listen if you have it set up! Zero budget for toys, but I've wanted to hear one of these for ages!

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1487862543' post='3243678']
I'll come hang out with you at LBGS and have a listen if you have it set up! Zero budget for toys, but I've wanted to hear one of these for ages!
[/quote]

...about bloody time dear boy!! Leave that cold at home this year too! haha!

[quote name='MoJoKe' timestamp='1487869847' post='3243780']
...about bloody time dear boy!! Leave that cold at home this year too! haha!
[/quote]

God I was rough last time! Had that massive nose-bleed too for some unknown reason. Spent an hour in the Gents looking like I'd been in a fight!

Classic vibe jazz bass- scratch that, it's a black pick guard... I'm gonna say a Marysyzuaxksksixk (or whatever), with East preamp, fancy pants pickups and hip shot ultralites.

Can you just post me the £5? I can't afford your amp.

:)

Edited by cameltoe

[quote name='cameltoe' timestamp='1488327551' post='3248033']
Classic vibe jazz bass- scratch that, it's a black pick guard... I'm gonna say a Marysyzuaxksksixk (or whatever), with East preamp, fancy pants pickups and hip shot ultralites.

Can you just post me the £5? I can't afford your amp.

:)
[/quote]

Nice try! You're correct... about the J-Retro, but wrong with everything else!

Anyone else?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...