Why become a member? ×

SOLD..power amps
£300

[quote name='mybass' timestamp='1479756664' post='3179054']
£300 for all three items....!! Yes, a special Basschatt deal for now...

Two Peavey (stereo) power amps with my original sturdy but old flight case.
One is a GPS 1500, something like 550 watts into 4ohms per side or 750 watts a side @ 2ohms
The other is a PV 900, about 300 watts per side @ 4 ohms.
Both in pretty nice condition as they have lived in the flight case all their life, maybe a few marks on tops but clean front and back.
Both only ever used as bass guitar power amps to an Aguilar pre amp and never ever really pushed.
Pictures show both amps working and both channels being tested with lights showing for each channel.
I'm NE Hants and can meet A3 at M25 areas.

Just to add that this is a special Basschat price for both amps together with the f/case, which although a bit crusty around the latches, is fully operational.
[/quote]

bump..

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mybass' timestamp='1479756664' post='3179054']
£300 for all three items....!! Yes, a special Basschatt deal for now...

Two Peavey (stereo) power amps with my original sturdy but old flight case.
One is a GPS 1500, something like 550 watts into 4ohms per side or 750 watts a side @ 2ohms
The other is a PV 900, about 300 watts per side @ 4 ohms.
Both in pretty nice condition as they have lived in the flight case all their life, maybe a few marks on tops but clean front and back.
Both only ever used as bass guitar power amps to an Aguilar pre amp and never ever really pushed.
Pictures show both amps working and both channels being tested with lights showing for each channel.
I'm NE Hants and can meet A3 at M25 areas.

Just to add that this is a special Basschat price for both amps together with the f/case, which although a bit crusty around the latches, is fully operational.
[/quote]

Bump