Why become a member? ×

Recommendations for a Cab priced approx £500

pburrows

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for a cab that I can use for rehearsal and live backline / smaller pub gigs. I tried a 2 x 12 TC Electronic today and that sounded great, but I am not sure if it would have enough output to cut it in a gig where I am not DI'd through a PA. Do you think it is possible to get something that would handle this requirement for around the sub £500 mark?

The Barefaced Two10 is around £500 (I think it's £499 plus postage). It's a 2x10 but with surprising volume and sounds a lot bigger than its size suggests. Get the 4ohm version and you'll be fine.
If you're interested in light and relatively compact, but still loud, deep and good sounding... The Two10 is great.

Edited by mcnach

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1479845878' post='3179771']
The Barefaced Two10 is around £500 (I think it's £499 plus postage). It's a 2x10 but with surprising volume and sounds a lot bigger than its size suggests. Get the 4ohm version and you'll be fine.
If you're interested in light and relatively compact, but still loud, deep and good sounding... The Two10 is great.
[/quote]

I`m selling one, for £400, comes with a Roqsolid cover. Bought in Aug this year. Admittedly it`s the 16ohm version, but the "to 4ohm converter" only costs £30 from Barefaced.