Why become a member? ×

Basschat at the LONDON BASS GUITAR SHOW 2017

seashell

Still hoping for Bona/Palladino/Spalding/Pastorius (Felix obviously)
Barenaked Ladies' Jim Creeggan would also be a great call, fantastic player and writer!

Obviously budget is restrictive for american players, but still, I can hope :)

Si

[quote name='DangerDan' timestamp='1482243780' post='3198765']
I've never been to an event like this, so excuse me if it's a silly question, but, would basses be likely to come at a discount at something like this, or do people try stuff out and then just order it online cheaper when they get home?
[/quote]A bit of both. Some stuff is a little discounted. I think most of it about the same price, but there is plenty to try

Got a reminder email just now. It said early bird discounts end at midnight. Went to book tickets and Earlybird sales had ended. Probably won't go now. It is probably really well organised but for me it is 100% cods up to date.

Edited by Chienmortbb

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tickets and hotel booked - Charic and I will be at the Basschat stand so come and say hello!! We'll have some polo shirts and a bunch of lanyards to give away. We'll sort a schedule of 'meet times' when we know the plan. I'll try and bring a kettle [/font][/color] :)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]P.s I'm sending out an email soon with an exclusive offer for BC members.[/font][/color]

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1484751952' post='3218092']
Wish I lived a bit closer to London when things like this come up.

Is it just me who thinks it means something other than bass guitars when they see LBGS? :huh:
I thought I was getting 20% off a roger from Roger!
[/quote]

Funnily enough when I lived in Oxfordshire it was a real pain to get to, but from York it's much easier via the fast train. Go figure.

And yes, me too :o