Why become a member? ×

Singer Wanted - Colchester area

redbandit599

Hi all

I'm joining another band - it's the typical pub rock covers scenario. If you are from this area then it's with the two guitarists from Bouncing Of Concrete (well established popular local covers band) who are stepping back to have a less hectic gigging schedule. Good connections, gear and a cracking free rehearsal space - good players (apart from the bassist!) and good guys it seems!

One or two gigs a month max -usual classic pub rock/indy stuff but looking to bring in some more modern stuff too. I'm 48, I reckon youngest is mid 30s.

Anyone you know out there? - Must be a good standard of singer and able to front a lively band. I don't think these guys will want anyone that isn't the full package.

Think they'd prefer a bloke - but I reckon if the right gal came along with a belter of a voice and the stagecraft then who knows ( I know one of these but she lives too far away -damn it !!)

With the right person I think it'd get up to gigging pretty quick as we already know a lot of shared material

Cheers

Jason