Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] [w/YT sound test] Hagstrom FXB-520 4 Strings HH 6-way pickups [Jazz Bass Single Coil '60 position][LIKE NEW]
£450

TAzMilitello

[center][b]****** [/b][b][SOLD] [/b][b]******[/b][/center]

Come with softbag (not included when you purchase a brand new bass).
FOR SALE, 'cause unused because I use often Low-B string, this great single-owner [b][url="http://www.hagstromguitars.de/baesse/fxb-modelle/fxb-520-fxb-530.html"]Hagstrom FXB-520[/url][/b] by this famous swedish lutherie, still has its advertising tag.

Single owner, purchased at the end of November 2016.

[u][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]F[/color][/font]oreign Currency[/u]: [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For[/font][/color] payments different from the Euros currency[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] you can pay by clicking using this [/font][/color][url="https://transferwise.com/u/6b0a55"]►Transferwise bank transfer◄[/url] link[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][[font=comic sans ms,cursive][u]SELLING PRICE: 350€[/u][/font]] Preference SALE, but about trades I'm especially interested in [u]acoustic[/u] or solid body bass, [/font][/color]mainly[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [u]Precision[/u] or [u]PJ 5 strings[/u] basses, or also [u]6 strings[/u] basses.[/font][/color]

[b]Sound test for this bass: [url="https://youtu.be/-csd1G7M6Rg"]Youtu.be/-csd1G7M6Rg[/url] :D[/b]

It has carved flamed/quilted maple top. 3 tone sunburst finish, phenolic resin fretboard, 22 frets (with the grain of the wood reproduced, called "Resinator™ Wood"). Maple neck and Konturiertes Nato body, a similar mahogany wood with the same characteristics, used by the most famous lutheries brand. 34" scale, deep basses and balanced and silky mids and high frequencies.

Very versatile tones thanks to passive electronics (volume and tone) with a 6-way rotary blend with various configurations of humbucker and single coils.

Have been fixed and shielded the ground on the bridge and the electronics with a rewiring for the highest quality, and also it has been realized a setup by a professional luthier. Both pickups (which are identical) have been inverted to work in Jazz Bass '60 position instead of the external coil that are too extreme (but this is easy reversible).

details:
- Body: "Carved Top" in Born
- Neck: Canadian Maple (Bolt On)
- Nut: Graphtech Black Tusq XL, width 40 mm
- Keyboard: Resinator ™ Wood with inlays and inserts 6 mm mother of pearl
- Keys: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Mechanical: Design Hagstrom 17: 1
- Bridge: Full Contact Bass Bridge, Dual Access (on Top or String Through Body)
- Diapason: 34 "/ 864 mm. Long Scale
- Pickups: 2x Dyna Rail-5 Alnico humbuckers
- Weight: 4.3Kg or 9.5lb

- Controls: Volume, Tone, 6-way Rotary Pickup selector:
1.Neck + Bridge, Single coil (Inner coils), JB'60
2.Neck, Single Coil (Inner Coil), JB'60
3.Bridge, Single Coil (Inner Coil), JB'60
4.Neck + Bridge humbucker mode
5.Neck, humbucker mode
6.Bridge, humbucker mode

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including anti shock packaging):

[b]To Italy: 25€ (1/2 working days)
To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)[/b]
To [u]Germany[/u] and [u]Austria[/u]: 45€ (3/4 working days)
To [u]Spain[/u]: 60€ (4/5 working days)
To [u]France[/u]: 65€ (4/5 working days)
To [u]Belgium[/u], [u]Luxembourg[/u] and [u]the Netherlands[/u]: 65€ (3/4 working days)
To [u]USA[/u] and [u]Canada[/u]: 110€ (6/8 working days)

[i][b]A dear BC user asked me if the strap buttons position is safe:[/b][/i] [u]YES[/u]! It's much safer than normal position, and it's designed to keep safe the strap while playing! So, [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the bass position with the strap is very balanced and keeps perfectly the strap![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Infact, the strap buttons position are probably safer than it looks, just because they perfectly keep the strap and it's so difficult to remove while you play. [/font][/color] ;) However, [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you need other informations, do not hesitate to ask![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by TAzMilitello

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' timestamp='1483458210' post='3207278']
Surprised at the lack of interest in this bass. Looks stunning!
[/quote]Hi my friend! It's an interesting bass to its configuration! Sounds good and looks great. But I use so much the low B string and I don't use it al lot... :blush: