Why become a member? ×

New pedalboard almost ready...

bassmayhem

My pedalboard is almost done, only thing to do is connecting cables, and then make some useful patches. The thing that stopped me from completing the thing was something trivial: I had the old bracket for my Pedal Power Mondo, so I had to order one. All other cables will be George L...

The Little Black Box will serve as input "charger" for the COG. I'll refurnish when the new RMI Basswitch Overdrive arrives; it'll have the placement next to the other RMI pedals. The LBB will be moved to "other location"...

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1480263644' post='3182893']
looks amazing! How are you powering all this?
Please see my post! [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/295939-need-a-pedalboard-powerpack-for-12v-1200ma/"]http://basschat.co.u...for-12v-1200ma/[/url]
[/quote]
Well, after some serious planning I found that my Voodoo Lab Mondo can power the whole thing. It took some serious thinking and sketching before I nailed it. The setup requires a voltage doubler cable and some output splitter cables, as well as the "center positive" cable. If you want my Excel file, just give me a message with your email address; then you can watch and learn from my mistakes... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will maybe swap the TC delay for an MXR Carbon Copy too. I think it will suit me better. The delay and chorus will be in the same loop, so I put the delay at toe reach so I can switch it on/of manually. (I run out of loops...)
When I get the brackets for the Mondo I'll do the wiring...

Edited by bassmayhem