Why become a member? ×

-~# SOLD #~- Roland Cube 100

MoJoKe

I have spent the last six months trying to find a new band, sorted now, and need to trade back up to a gigging amp again...

These are just amazing amps! I knew they were good, cos everybody says so, but it has well exceeded my expectations! Easily loud enough for band rehearsals, and the flexibility of the tone and amp modelling is brilliant for recording. with loads of clever bits and pieces, like effects and a "record out" which goes straight into the desk, cutting out the speaker but delivering everything its got, from smooth jazz tones to a full overdriven Entwistle sound. Crikey, I'm sounding like the Roland marketing department, but it really is good!!

I bought this to use for recording at home and practicing, its six months old and has been out of the house only a few times as the rehearsal room has a rig I can use. It looks brand new, and has never been stretched anywhere near its limits.

The very best new price I have found for a Cube 100 is £269.00, so make me an offer yer mother would be proud of... it'll be money very well spent!!

Edited by MoJoKe

[quote name='overwater#1' post='31587' date='Jul 13 2007, 10:09 PM']Dammit, so tempted but need to spend money on double bass. Carrying a large Trace head and cab to rehersals has started to become a bit of a pain in the ass now! Mmm lovely tone though!! :huh: :huh: Hmmm, I will think about it..! Gonna be like £200? Hmm..
Matt :huh: :wacko: :)[/quote]

Any further thoughts?

[quote name='Suede Subway' post='33080' date='Jul 17 2007, 03:08 PM']Hi

Do you have the box/manual etc. and do you have a PayPal account for payment?

Please let me know.

Ian[/quote]

Hi Ian,

Answers in correct order: No, yes and yes!! I didn't keep a box, this got left behind at the music shop. I do have the manual/receipt, and I do have a paypal account.

If you need it shipped to you, I have plenty of access to packaging to do the job properly. Where are you?

Kevin