Why become a member? ×

Midland Bass Bash 4 13/05/2017

Si600

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss this one. Pity as I was really looking forward to it; family have decided to visit and will be arriving on Saturday which means i won't be able to go off on my own.

Catch y'all at the next one...

[quote name='Ashweb' timestamp='1494287711' post='3294765']
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss this one. Pity as I was really looking forward to it; family have decided to visit and will be arriving on Saturday which means i won't be able to go off on my own.

Catch y'all at the next one...
[/quote]

Bring 'em with you?

[quote name='Len_derby' timestamp='1494276722' post='3294685']
Very sad to say I'm going to miss this. Some old friends from Adelaide are visiting the UK and Sod's law has decided that Saturday is the only day I can see them.
Have a great day everyone.
[/quote]

Very sorry to hear that Len although I am glad you have a wholesome reason to pass. I was hoping to meet up with Andy and yourself for the journey. Catch you on the next one.

[quote name='Jabba_the_gut' timestamp='1494367615' post='3295494']
I finished building my short scale bass (in the build diaries) so will bring that along. It's not fully set up yet but I can do that whilst I'm there.

See you all on Saturday!
[/quote]
Hurrah!!!!!!!

I'll do an extra twirl in the pole-dance in celebration :)

[quote name='Jabba_the_gut' timestamp='1494367615' post='3295494']
I finished building my short scale bass (in the build diaries) so will bring that along. It's not fully set up yet but I can do that whilst I'm there.

See you all on Saturday!
[/quote]

Excellent! I'd love to see how you do that as much as I am looking forward to seeing the doorbass. Hope we're there in time to catch it.

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1494570730' post='3296994']
While you lot are chatting, tapping, eating, slapping and rocking, I'll be co-hosting my lad's 6th birthday party. I think it'll be just as loud where I am, but with worse music.

I'll think of you as I'm doing pass the parcel

Have fun all.
[/quote]

Jealous now. I don't think Si is laying on jelly and ice cream.

Heeheehee. You have a worthy commitment. Sorry you couldn't make it to this event but your lad will be happy that you could make it for his.

Jelly and ice cream, now there's a way to make a bass messy :P

Unfortunately for RR I moved the event to cope with me being in Germany for our nephew's confirmation. Rest assured, all things being equal, it will be back to it's normal slot next year.

Oh bugger, have I just committed to doing it *again*? :o

IT'S BASH DAY :D :D :D

As always despite having months to do it I always forget something. In this case it's to mention that I was going to do another raffle, so if you have any spare relevant tat or custom basses lying around then bring it ;)

Edited by Si600

I'll bring my 4003 and my Thunderbird. I'm sure there will be plenty of Js and Ps to go around. As I live locally I could always pop home for my Stagg EUB on request and/or Rumble 500 in the unlikely event we are short on amps :)