Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Micheal Kelly Fretless Acoustic 5 String
£285

Oldman

I have this immaculate MIcheal Kelly Dragon Fly Electro Acoustic, Fretless, Five string Bass for sale. The project I bought it for has now gone electric (!) so as much as I like it hanging on the wall looking cool, it has to go. Its a kind of dark green quilted lacquered finish with no visible scratches and no buckle rash. I upgraded the Phosphor Bronze strings to Low Tension Flats (La Bella), old strings (in case you like that scratchy sound) will be with it. I also had a strap button professionally fitted into the heel as I didnt like the idea of a piece of string holding it up, the strap will also be supplied. Has a Fishman Pre which includes a tuner (9 Volt) and a rather large gig bag.

A dream to play its 34" scale but I have other basses which will fullfill the 'Electric' requirement of this new direction.

Front Bottom Half
[attachment=233193:Front Bottom Half.JPG]
Front Top Half
[attachment=233194:Top Half.JPG]
Back Bottom Half. YOu can see the Schaller strap button
[attachment=233195:Back Bottom Half.JPG]
Back Top Half
[attachment=233196:Back Top Half.JPG]
Fishman Pre
[attachment=233197:Fishman Pre.JPG]
Inside the Gubbins
[attachment=233198:Inside.JPG]

Thanks for looking guys.

Oh, IMPORTANT: [color=#ff0000]I WILL NOT COURIER[/color]

This is a really nice bass and you do not want to end up with a Gig Bag full of firewood :rolleyes: so collection or see below:

I travel up to Liverpool on a regular basis and can deliver along the M6 corridor or in Leiceshire (withing reason)

Thanks for looking

Some more spec's here:
http://www.promenademusic.co.uk/Michael-Kelly-Dragonfly-5-String-Fretless-Acoustic-Bass

Edited by Oldman

One other thing, the LaBella Low Tension flats cost £48.00. If you like I can remove and put the Phosphor Bronze back on and it can be yours for £240.00 including strap and a rather oversized gig bag.

This was mine and is the best fretless acoustic bass I've played. If I'd only known where I was on it (I don't normally play 5 string or fretless, never mind both) I'd have kept it. You won't go wrong with the seller either, absolutely top man. :)

Bump for £230.00 without the LaBella Low Tension Flats but including Gig Bag and strap and delivery within 50 Miles of Leicester or along the M6 Corridor as far as Liverpool next Wednesday, late afternoon. After that Collection preferred.

Thanks for looking

Edited by Oldman