Why become a member? ×

Bergantino CN112 (SOLD).
£450

funkle

Morning all

Selling a couple of excellent Bergantino CN112 cabs as I am changing things up a bit rig-wise.

I am the first owner of both cabs. Both gigged but treated well.

Both with covers and in excellent working condition. Very minor scuffs to tolex of both, but nothing significant. Still the best looking cabs I have seen.

Happy to sell as a pair or split. I have the boxes/materials to be able to post both as well, though I would need to get shipping quotes for whomever wanted to buy.

[s][b]£450 each (shipping not included)[/b][s] or[/s] [b]£850 for the pair (shipping not included)[/b][/s]. If collecting, then cash on collection.

[b]Both SOLD.[/b]

Specs:[list]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]1 x 12" cast frame neodymium woofer w/ 7oz. magnet, vented pole piece[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]high intelligibility 1" tweeter[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]power handling - 350 watts RMS[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Precision tuned 100% Baltic Birch cabinet[/color][/font][/size]
[*][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors[/size][/font][/color]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]impedance: 8 ohms[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]dimensions: 16"H x 18"W x 15"D[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]40cm x 47cm x 38cm[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]weight: 28bs/12Kgs per cab[/color][/font][/size]
[/list]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Photos at: [/color][/font][/size][color=#222222][url="https://flic.kr/s/aHskJ586YB"]https://flic.kr/s/aHskJ586YB[/url][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[size=4][color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#222222]A little hard to photograph - they're little black boxes, at the end of the day....lol![/color][/font][/color]

[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pete[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by funkle

Not only did I buy a great cab off a cool guy and great player , I played Petes Celinder Jazz bass through his Fearless gear ~~~~Bass Nirvana~~~~~~ 😃
BEST bass I have ever played and I've owned and played a few I can tell you , didn't want to put it down ....thanks Pete