Why become a member? ×

Will a Grand Tarkin do what I want

GreeneKing

Having been through the whole pedal thing more than once and given up I find myself returning. Here's my new progression:

I've a TC Polytune, a lovely tuner that being a mute is perfect with my LMII.
My compressor is a Seymour Duncan 'Doubleback' that I'm about to replace with an incoming Keeley Bassist mainly because the Bassist has threshold control and a function LED
I've a TC Mojomojo that is perfect for that injection of 'character'. I really like.
I've also a TC Dark Matter that is good but not strong enough in the fuzz department for me.
My final pedal is an MXR M87 bass chorus deluxe. It is good but not what I'm looking for in a chorus. EHX bass clone incoming.

So I will have a few pedals for sale once i've sorted out what works both for me and in the band mix.

I'm thinking of replacing my Mojomojo and Dark matter with either a Grand Tarkin or a Dual Knightfall/66

I'm wondering if either will give me mild grit and strong fuzz in the one box(think BRMC's Whatever Happened To My Rock n Roll) or do I need 2 separate pedals (or Sk8's custom)

GK

[quote name='bakerster135' timestamp='1481137475' post='3190007']
Tarkin and Knightfall in one box mate, only way.
[/quote]

Thanks to all. This indeed seems the ideal solution and thanks to Mike (Sk8) it should become a reality.

Looking forward to it and will update. If i remember.

• 2 weeks later...