Why become a member? ×

Bergantino B|Amp

lowdowner

In short though, yeah, it's brilliant. Love it. Really clean, detailed top end and great punch. Engineers loved the DI tone and I've had some really nice compliments when depping for bands too. As for the amp itself, I've always had a pang for a decent parametric EQ and the speaker profiles to my ears work very well.

[quote name='lowdowner' timestamp='1481144531' post='3190084']
I have 2xHD112 so I'm guessing the combo would work very well - Berg have a downloadable profile for these cabs :)
[/quote]

It's onboard the amp already - and I would love to hear that very set up. The B|Amp has just been updated to include an adjustable compressor and three types of drive too. With those, the parametric EQ, adjustable HPF, adjustable bright switch, feedback filter (for acoustic players) and all the usual connections, it's hard to beat. Runs down to 2 Ohms as well with a special selector via the onboard processor that sets the cooling up for the extra amp load.

[quote name='lowdowner' timestamp='1481140755' post='3190042']
I'm thinking about getting a Bergantino B|Amp to match my Bergantino cabs - has anyone used one of these in a gig, and what do you think of them?
[/quote]

Has your wallet managed to burn a hole in your pocket yet?