Why become a member? ×

4E Dual Axis Expression Pedal

Corvine

Found out about these while looking about on the internet recently:

http://dbinstrumentamp.com/drupal/content/4e-dual-axis-expression-pedal

Looks like it would be so useful for stuff that I'd want to try out, but can't find them for sale anywhere. Did sign up for their waiting list for the next batch but no idea if/when there'll be a next batch.

Anyone used one of these? Anyone know where to get hold of one (or want to sell one they've got but don't use)?

I can't believe that there's no other manufacturers out there making a similar product, I would have thought there'd be plenty of demand for something like this. There's other expression pedals with dual outputs but none that I can find this the two different axis - forward/back and side to side.

Maybe someone with appropriate skills could cobble together a DIY version. I'd pay good money!!

[quote name='elephantgrey' timestamp='1481473449' post='3192507']
It looks so much more useable for turning (Yaw) L/R, instead of rotating (Roll) L/R (which was my first assumption).
[/quote]

Yeh I think the pivot for the L/R axis is near the heal so you turn your toes from left to right etc.
Could get some really interesting combinations of effects controlling two pedals at once.