Why become a member? ×

Bugera cabs

patrikmarky

I remember you mentioned them to me a couple of years ago mate I'd never heard of turdosound ,the reveiws seem good and although there "made in China " isn't everything nowdays ..there are varying standards coming out if China whatever industry your in ..

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect a zombie. But it's a couple of years on and I'm wondering if anyone now has any first hand experience with Bugera cabs. 

Yes, I know they're cheap. Yeah I know they're Behringer in a fancy frock. (Not that that's a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. I've had some great Behringer stuff and currently use a Behringer head that sounds fantastic)

I don't know why, but the Bugera stuff just floats my boat. I just think it looks great. 

There are some good reviews around for the heads, especially the Veyron (which I also really fancy) but there seems to be hardly any info around for the cabs. 

I'm on a tight budget and second hand gear is none existent where I live, so I'd be looking at new, probably from Thomann. I know logically I might be better off going with the Ashdown, or even Kustom gear, but ooh those Bugera cabs are nice! 

4 minutes ago, BreadBin said:

I have a couple of Bugera cabs, a 1x15 and a 2x10. For the price they are excellent, not exactly lightweight but they do have integrated wheels. 

Unfortunatley I have to sell the 15 as it won't fit in my new car!

Good to hear. Thanks. 

The few bits of information I can find seems to be mostly positive. Although no one seems to have any I'm stock at the minute anyway.