Why become a member? ×

Hohner The Jack - SOLD
£300

basscki

[attachment=233817:DSC_0332.JPG][attachment=233818:DSC_0333.JPG][attachment=233819:DSC_0334.JPG][attachment=233820:IMG_20161211_215352.jpg]

I've finally agreed with my wife that I've got too many basses and "stuff" so its time to start a clear out. This is first up...

This is a very clean example of this bass. It has the original active circuit which is quite effective although I personally prefer the passive tone. The pots are a bit crackly if left unused for a while but respond well to switch cleaner when I use it.

The only blemishes on the body are two minuscule indents that can only just be felt and are almost invisible. They are on either side of the shot with the 1p coin, each about 1 diameter coin distance away from the edge of the coin. The neck and fretboard are perfect.

Its got a great tone, is quite light, and being headless has no head dive whatsover, all in all very easy to play.

No trades please as I need to make space. I'm based in Tunbridge Wells and happy to meet up within a reasonable radius; I work in London every day so could meet up early evening.

The bass comes in a slightly torn and insubstantial gig bag that would protect from superficial knocks but is probably ready for the bin.

Price is £320 shipped, £300 collected.

Thanks for looking,
Mick

Edited by basscki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Funny this is the first Jack I've seen on here, although they're up on Fleabay all the time. Never had a Jack but numerous other Hohners, great and under rated basses. Have a bump on me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...