Why become a member? ×

Peavey MAXSYS PA

Hi to all,

I need to sell some PA equipment due to loss of storage. Unfortunately the key-holder for the lockup has gone to spain property hunting so this is a feeler for now (I need to get rig out & fired up before I actually commit to sales).

Primarily I would like to see if anyone is interested in the following FOH system;

PEAVEY TRI-AMPED MAXSYS RIG:
[attachment=14777:DSCN0302.JPG]
[attachment=14778:DSCN0301.JPG]
comprising;
VSX Crossover
CS 1000 power amp (MID) \
CS 200X "" "" =(HORN) > INC. Flight case
CS1800G "" "" (BTMS) /
PV PV8.5c (used as monitor amp/backup amp)
Pair PV MAXYS Speakers (Tops) with 1205-8 Black Widow Driver and Horn (short throw)
" " " " ( Bottoms) with 2x15" Black widow woofers per cab
will also incl all cables we have for this set up.
It is a shame to have to let this go but my latest band hire in sound engineer & hugh FOH system so apart from using as an overkill side fill this will sit gathering dust. Anyone who has heard one of these rigs will confirm they sound awesome (especially tri-amped)

If I can't sell as a complete rig I may consider splitting if there is enough interest. (open to offers on both full rig & individual items). I am afraid that for now I am not able to consider trades.

could be supplied with:
[attachment=14779:DSCN0299.JPG]
Soundcraft Spirit Live 16 channel mixing desk with PSU
to give you a great complete pa setup.

lots of other items to follow (once I can get at them!!)

let me know those who are interested, If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer (although please bear in mind I cant check things like dims at the moment :) )

Thanks for looking,

Juice

Edited by juice

• 2 weeks later...

Bump...

I am open to offers (within reason) - anyone interested in this rig? - will happily split if not. If anyone wants specs etc of any individual items just let me know.

Thanks for looking...

Juice

Edited by juice

• 1 month later...

[quote name='100hz' post='340140' date='Nov 28 2008, 11:34 PM']Hi is the maxsys rig still available? yes im interested!
Thanks
Mark[/quote]

hi it is still available - sorry for delayed response... juice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Robin UK' post='359813' date='Dec 20 2008, 07:28 PM']I don't know if this is still up for sale, but i'm buying a PA for a jazz orcehstra i'm on the comittee of. Have you got any price guidelines? and also what other equipment is to come? mics etc?

Robin[/quote]

just discovered that I hadn't set up email notification on this thread ;) , anyway PM on its way to you Robin..