Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mesa Walkabout - NOW £500
£550

colleya

NOW £500

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For sale, my Mesa Walkabout head sliver face model. These amps are very highly regarded with good reason. I moved to this from class D amps and immediately noticed that I had a 'bigger' (IMHO) sound even when running through one 8ohm cab. For me it's an ideal balance between weight and power/depth of sound. I'm only selling because I'm turning into a serial GAS addict and have just had the chance to buy something else that looks shiny. As usual I'll probably regret it.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It's in good but used condition, works perfectly and sounds huge but has a few paintwork scrapes on the top rear edge. Comes with the Mesa amp bag too.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The specs are (borrowed from WOT's recent ad):[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Wattage - 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms / 165 Watts @ 8 Ohms
Power Amp Type - Simul-State™ Power - 6 Tube Driven Power MOSFET's
Preamp - Vacuum Tube Preamp w/ 2x Mesa 12AX7
EQ / Dynamics Control - Active Bass & Treble, Passive Mid, Plus a 3-Band Semi-Parametric
Weight - 13 Lbs.
Dimensions - 3 1/2" x 12" x 12"[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You're welcome to come and try in Sale, South Manchester. I can travel (within reason) to meet up. Although I'd prefer not to, I will post within the UK, but at extra cost and buyer's risk as this is a tube preamp head.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]No trades thanks.[/font][/color]

Edited by colleya