Why become a member? ×

Fender Rumble Knob (old style).

Koldov

Hi All,

I've put a wanted add in another part of the forum, but I wondered if anyone knew of a good parts store (U.K.).

Only I have one that is missing a knob! She was a bit of a rescue job, but she cleaned up ok, had a bit of work done (as the knob and pot shaft had been snapped off and lost by the previous owner and so had the badge) and would like to get out gigging, but I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to looking all original...

I managed to source the badge, so it's just the basic black knob with a small off centre white dot, D-shaped pot shaft I think (old style - but not the new old/vintage style).

Haven't found anyone in the U.K. selling them and I'm aware Fender stopped making them some time ago. Found maybe one supplier in the U.S. but that makes postage a bit ridiculous for what should be a small cheap item....

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply, sorry I've been away from the keyboard over the festive season!

[url="https://www.guitar-parts.com/catalog/fender-amp-knob-rumble-60-0062771000"]Fender Rumble 60 Amp Knob, 0062771000[/url]

[url="http://darrenriley.com/store/fender-amp-knob-rumble-series-0062771049/"]Fender Knob Rumble Series 0062771049 -[/url]

Can't see how to upload a photo.... Measures roughly 16mm across and 17mm tall. It's push on for round split shaft pot. (NOT a D shape as I thought).

Yes, there are loads of generic knobs on ebay, believe me I've looked but as I only need one and they seem to be very specific to the Fender Rumble it's proving very difficult to locate!

Thanks again!

Edited by Koldov