Why become a member? ×

2017 GAS

NancyJohnson

I'll have to admit to being fairly GAS-free at the moment; I really couldn't be happier with my set up, but hey, in a few days it'll be 2017, so let's see.

#1 - I've promised myself that each time I change strings, they'll be to Elixir Nanowebs.
#2 - A series one Hamer Cruise Bass this side of the pond (anyone?); they come up on eBay periodically, but to import, I can't justify the expense.
#3 - If I can shift my Hartke stuff, a Barefaced Super Twin or Big Twin II.

[Edit]
#4 - At my wife's suggestion, an EUB.

Edited by NancyJohnson

I genuinely have had no GAS since getting my Roscoe / Barefaced setup a year / six months ago. Until now. I picked up a Dingwall Combustion two months ago and love it so much, I now want Dingwall Z3. Luckily, there appear to be none around ATM.

A Z3 plus a 112 / 115 cab and head for the the lightweight travel option and I am sorted. Probably BF for the cab, not sure of the head yet.

Edited by Bobthedog

I have to admit, I'm relatively GAS free, but that's largely due to the fact my bloody house has just fleeced me in emergency repairs. Number 1 on the list has been there for nearly 4 years, just can't ever seem to do a deal on one.

1. Gallien Krueger Fusion 550
2. Musicman 30th anniversary Stingray5
3. Musicman stingray5 with HH in black/maple
4. Musicman Stingray 5 in a sparkle flake finish.

Yes boring I know, but aside from some effects I've been dying to try for ages, that's all I'm into at the minute! Merry Christmas everyone!!