Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn to re-advertise - Ampeg Rig - 2x10 Cab plus PF350 for sale £400
£450

petergales

I'm downsizing my rig so I've decided to sell this as a full rig. Comprises a PF350 and one SVT Classic 210HE (Made in the USA and in great condition). The amp comes with a Gator gig bag and the cab has a new Roqsolid cover. All are in excellent condition and full working order.

Don't let the 350 watts fool you. This set up shifts some air and used together they make a great full range rig with that classic Ampeg tone for not a lot of money.

Ideally would like to sell this as a complete rig but will split if required.

[b]Price for the whole rig is £400. [/b] I can't change the value above as it relates to the previous offer.

Too big to post so collection from Leeds or meet up within a reasonable distance. Welcome to try this for yourself at any time.

Detailed specs are as follows.

PF350
Ampeg PF-350 Bass Head - Delivers legendary Ampeg tone in an ultra-compact, highly-portable design that pushes out 350W of power via efficient Class D amplification.
The Ampeg PF350 harnesses the performance of Ampeg's highly-researched preamp, setting a new standard for solid-state tone. Tools like a true FX loop and balanced direct out and stereo 1/8" input and output for home practice provide the flexibility demanded by the modern bassist.
There's even a built-in limiter, keeping your bass tone cleaner and tighter at higher volumes without risk of clipping. Pair it with Ampeg's PF-115HE or PF-210HE flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of Ampeg's iconic Portaflex originals.
Ampeg PF350 Bass Gutiar Amp Head Features:
[indent=1]· RMS power output: 350W @ 4 ohms 250W @ 8 ohms[/indent]
[indent=1]· Preamp: Solid-state[/indent]
[indent=1]· Power amp: Class D[/indent]
[indent=1]· Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble[/indent]
[indent=1]· Onboard limiter[/indent]
[indent=1]· Balanced direct out[/indent]
[indent=1]· FX loop[/indent]
[indent=1]· 1/8" headphone out / line in[/indent]
[indent=1]15dB input pad[/indent]
[indent=1]· Power supply: switching[/indent]
[indent=1]· Dimensions ( H x W x D inches): 2 x 11 x 11[/indent]
[indent=1]· Handling weight: 8 lbs / 3.6 kg[/indent]

SVT-210HE
Component 1: Size 2-10" Cast
Voice Coil 2"
Magnet Weight 30 oz
Component 2: Size Horn/Driver
Voice Coil 1"
Magnet Weight 8 oz
RMS Handling 200 watts
Program Handling 400 watts
Frequency Response (-3dB) 50 - 18kHz
Useable Low Frequency (-10dB) 35 Hz
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Sensitivity 97 dB
Maximum SPL 119 dB
Crossover Frequency 4kHz
Dimensions 24"x18"x16"
Weight 60 lbs

Edited by petergales

I have this very same cab set-up and it sounds great; either with the matching Ampeg V4B head or with my Eden 400 Traveller.

The 1x15 is a lovely sounding cab on its own too, especially if you like that 'old-skool thump' (which I do), and it's really not too big or heavy to move around as a one cab solution IMO.

GLWTS