Why become a member? ×

Custom printed guitar picks

uk_lefty

Has anyone ever had custom guitar picks made? Want to do some for my band using our logo and have seen on Google theres loads of places that can do it, just wondering if there's any that are recommended? Ideally looking for a range of pick weights for our guitarists and myself (I like the big ones that look like Doritos) and that we could hand out as promotional items

Try Steve Clayton - massive range of Tortex pick options, custom artwork both sides, monochrome or colour. I get them by the bag of 100 single sided monochrome printed for about £27 in shipping.

[attachment=235205:IMG_6443.jpg]
[attachment=235206:IMG_6444.jpg]

Edited by DaytonaRik

[quote name='joeystrange' timestamp='1483213847' post='3205513']
http://www.intunegp.com
Been using them for years. Great picks, lots of options and really really great service too.
[/quote]
I use these, great range of options in material and print. They have a discount every single holiday or festive occasion.

AFAICS whether or not promotional picks are actually usable very much depends on what sort of a pick you favour. I've got a selection that I've acquired from gigs and as promotional freebies over the years, but other than using as an occasional alternative to my preferred picks for the guitar when I've looking for a different type of string attack, I haven't found any that I would want to use full time.

On the bass where I am a Herco Flex 75 user of over 35 years, I've not come across any promotional pick that would be even a close substitute.

Just received fifty double sided 0.71mm guitar picks, thirty three quid posted. Band logo printed well. As it wasn't a high res image they checked the quality for me and ok'd it for printing, I think it's come out well. I put on the Facebook link for the band which is in tiny tiny text so that was my fault really. Not played an instrument with these yet but so far the reaction from the band to just the photos has been good.