Why become a member? ×

Mensinger Custom made 5 string bass (Short Scale) WITHDRAWN
£820

Papabull

This is a truly astonishing custom bass. Currently strung E-C but equally as good strung B-G. Anyone who has played a short scale instrument like this will tell about the benefits of lower string tension and FAT tone as well as speed of access across the neck. The sound is incredible. For loopers and bassists that like chordal playing this bass is fantastic.
Active/passive electronics with Vol, Pan, Bass and treble controls . Wooden pickup covers and a 5 point neck joint. This bass could be restrung easily as a piccolo bass. Great for tapping etc
A beautiful looking and sounding instrument that has been crafted with great attention to detail,

Decided that it would've been another of my regrettable mistakes if I'd sold this.

Edited by Papabull

It's a custom made bass from Poland. I think its part of[b][size=4] [/size][/b][color=#545454][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1][b][size=4]Adrian Maruszczyk's company PUBLIC PEACE.[/size][/b][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Papabull

I've got the 4-string passive version, and it's truly sublime. As the many Mensinger / Maruszczyk owners on this forum will confirm, the quality of these basses takes some beating - at any price. This should be one of the lightest, most comfortable 5ers you'll find (mine weighs in at just over 3kg). Some lucky owner will be getting a fabulous bass that IMHO is also a work of art. If 5 strings were my thing, I'd be straight in there!

this [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Mensinger / Maruszczy bass is a joy to play...... the sound surprises everyone that hears it.......... need to fund a new rig otherwise this wouldn't be going anywhere..[/color][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...