Why become a member? ×

Sold: Roland JX-305 Synth £200
£225

Having a New Year clear out and Mrs G is being forced to get rid of one of her keyboards!

Price now £200

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]This is a really cool vintage synth that's great for producing all the techno vibes.[/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][b][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Roland JX-305 Groovesynth[/font][/size][/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Full working order and in very good condition. See photos for minor wear. Some minor scrapes but otherwise it's in good condition.[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][size=4]It comes with a tatty case and a keyboard stand [/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]and power supply[/font][/color]

[color=#000000]You can also download the [url="http://www.cosmosmusic.com/upload/board/board_pds_manual/JX-305%20Owner"]manual online.[/url][/color]
[color=#000000][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Becoming quite rare now especially in good condition. 100's of sounds and sequences and looks good too. [/font][/color]
[color=#000000]Mrs G, the synth, and I are based near Stansted, north of London, But I travel a bit and may be able to deliver, or I can send by courier.[/color]
[color=#000000]Here's some pictures for you to peruse. Enjoy![/color]
[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000]More pictures -[url="http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Grangur/slideshow/BC-pics/Basses%20for%20sale/Roland%20Keyboard"] click here[/url][/color]
[color=#000000]Many thanks for looking.[/color]
[color=#000000]Here's what Roland have to say about it:[/color]

Edited by Grangur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...