Why become a member? ×

Long time Lurker finally signed up

BabyHands

Happy new year to all!

I've been reading useful information off this forum for a while, but have decided to get properly involved!
Bass has always been secondary to guitar for me. I play guitar in a had rock metal band , but only twiddle with bass at home.
The bassist in the main band makes fun of how small I look playing his Rick' 4003 , hence the username "baby hands".
I've recently joined a new project, as the bassist, so will be interesting to see how that goes (I haven't played bass on stage in about 6 years!)

I Sold most my bass related gear to fund guitar purchases. so have just been running a squire P bass (and now borrowed Ibanez) through a line 6 POD at home. And borrowing an amp from friends or practice studio we've been using. I'm sure that'll all change when the GAS starts hitting in.

Other than that... I'm Based in Oxfordshire. I have a beard and a bald head. I like dogs.

Peace Y'all :)

the Ibanez I'm using at the moment is a 34" scale, which works fine. The size comparison is more to do with the fact that he is 6'4 and plays with the strap as long as it'll go, meaning l look like a toddler if I don't adjust it... that and I don't have concrete level calluses on my picking fingers :)