Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite S2 classic bolt-on 4 string bass headless (2016) - SOLD
£1550

Bassaio

Hello everyone,

i'm selling my almost new Status Graphite S2 classic bolt-on 4 string bass headless, made in february 2016 directly from the hands of Rob Green... conditions "as new".
Original Status Graphite case in "as new" conditions included

More pics if interested

Edited by Bassaio

Ok,
first of all you'll have to wait 4 months untill the bass will be ready; than, the price you've mentioned is the list price of the bass, but does not include the case cost and the shipping costs... this bass is like new and played very few times... if you are seriously interested we could talk about the price privately.

[quote name='Bassaio' timestamp='1483544177' post='3208096']
Ok,
first of all you'll have to wait 4 months untill the bass will be ready; than, the price you've mentioned is the list price of the bass, but does not include the case cost and the shipping costs... this bass is like new and played very few times... if you are seriously interested we could talk about the price privately.
[/quote]

Sorry - does this mean it's completely stock without any custom options?

Just asking as a lot of Statii seem to come with a few little personal touches like narrower string spacing etc.

[quote name='Bassaio' timestamp='1483544177' post='3208096']
Ok,
[/quote]
If you look on the Status website it states basses come with a Hiscox flight case included in the price of £1595 for the SII bolt on.
Only the shipping cost & Insurance is extra :rolleyes:
Nice example though GLWTS ;)

Edited by blunderthumbs

Hope to find someone truly interested on this wonderful bass... then i will be happy to discuss the price point in pvt.
BTW i've bought it when the list price was 1655 GBP and i'm not from UK, so shipping costs are different... it is like new and wonderful, and i can do the shipping to all europe and uk as well... cheers