Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Lakland Skyline Cherry Sunburst 2005 Bartolini
£950

Looda

This is a mint condition 2005 Lakland 55-02 Skyline Cherry Sunburst. It is really mint ... like nothing. It's all stock!

It's a Korean and not Indonesian. Finish is great!

Check out the pictures.

I am selling it because I have now his big brother 55-94. Otherwise, I would never sell this.

It's a great instrument! The neck is a highway. This is the one of the best Low B of the market and it spits serious highs as well.

You cannot almost hear any difference between the 55-02 and the 55-94. It's the same tone. It's just a matter of feel mostly due to the quartersawn neck of the 55 94.

This one has nothing to do with the newer LH3 & Lakland pups. Bartolini is the truth on these instruments. It has much more more growl in my opinion to the LH3. I have compared both. Just my opinion ...

Anyone interested ? No trades cash only. 950 + shipping from France. Action and neck have been revised and I paid for this so you don't have any extra $$ out of your pocket once you get it. This is a serious deal to make with no regret.

I would even throw in an original Lakland US white hardcase if you add extra cash (+60GBP)

I can tell you it really has a killer tone. Don't know if there is any bass on the market that can beat that in that price range. Lakland no longer make these instruments. So it's rare! Whoever played and owned one knows what I am talking about.

Thanks

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:235095]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:235096]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:235097]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:235098]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:235099]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:235101]

Edited by Looda

No they don't and as mint it's even more rare.

I would not have sold if I did not have the exact same but 55 94.

It's a great bass for this price. I am still wondering why I would not just keep it.

What do you have ? Aguilar head, EBS head, Aguilar/GK cab might be interest to me. I say might.

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1483706463' post='3209374']
These Deluxe s don't come up very often. Great basses with Bartolini. Wish you were trading.
[/quote]

What do you mean by American ? whether this was built in the US ? the answer is no. Skylines are built either in Indonesia or Korea from what I know. I would say Korean but not sure. It's not written on the back of the headstock. However, it was built in 2005 and it's mint. No dents, dings, scratches, anything.

Cash is my preference.