Why become a member? ×

Fender Duff Mckagan Signature Precision/Jazz Special SOLD
£500

attackbass

I'm thinking of selling my beloved Duff bass. It's been sat in a case under my spare bed for a year now and I'm having a clear out of my basses to make room (and funds) for my Alpher Mako Elite build.

Two things I should make clear before I go any further is that the bass currently has a missing bridge saddle and no strings… the saddle popped off during a function gig last January never to be found again… this was more down to me taking my anger/food rage out on some Chic tunes due to the bride being one of the most unpleasant people I've ever met. Anywayyyyy…. I removed the strings after a while as they were loosened and resting on the pickups in the case. I will try and find a black bridge saddle and restring it before a sale is made but if not can negotiate the price to take that into account.

So back to the bass and the reason why this is just a feeler at the moment. The bass belonged to a bass player/producer friend from a band who I looked up to growing up and eventually became a friend and mentor to me and was behind some of the more successful parts of my career as a musician. The bass was a back up and pretty much new when I bought it from him and I toured it for two tours and it got a fair bit of wear on those tours but it was the only bass where I've had non-bass players come up to me after the gig to tell me how great the bass sounded!

So aside from some silly sentimental value the bass is up for sale as space and money is required!!

Tried to the dings etc as best I can

£500 plus delivery or pickup

[attachment=235216:IMG_0037.JPG][attachment=235217:IMG_0039.JPG][attachment=235218:IMG_0040.JPG][attachment=235219:IMG_0041.JPG][attachment=235220:IMG_0042.JPG][attachment=235221:IMG_0043.JPG][attachment=235222:IMG_0044.JPG][attachment=235223:IMG_0045.JPG][attachment=235224:IMG_0038.JPG]

Edited by attackbass