Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Jazz Bass Victor Bailey Fretless
£1560

cascanicoff

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For sale this magnificent Fender Jazz Bass Victor Bailey fretless.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It is based upon Bailey's Pensa Suhr, the one he used to play before moving to Fender. It is an active bass, lightweight (ca. 4 kg, I reckon) with the sweetest neck I have played in my whole life. Specs can be found in this (and many other) link: [url="http://www.chorder.com/electric-bass-guitars/fender/victor-bailey-jazz-bass-fretless-4200"]http://www.chorder.c...s-fretless-4200[/url]. The bass was discontinued by Fender in 2011 to general sorrow, since it is one of the best series that Fender has built in many years.[/font][/size]

The bass is in perfect condition, except for two details that can be seen in the pictures:[list]
[*]The back of the tuners have some little screws that are missing. It is a merely esthetic issue (if at all), with no influence whatsoever in the tuning or in the playability of the bass.
[*]The case (original) has got a scratch on one side.
[/list]
Otherwise I dare say that the bass is mint. It is located in Bilbao, North Spain. It comes with flats and the price includes shipping within EU (except islands, colonies, space stations et al.)

And the eye candy, of course. For those who dare look...:
[attachment=235566:1.jpg] [attachment=235567:2.jpg] [attachment=235568:4.jpg] [attachment=235569:11.jpg]

[attachment=235570:10.jpg] [attachment=235571:6.jpg] [attachment=235573:12.jpg] [attachment=235574:8.jpg]

[attachment=235575:13.jpg] [attachment=235576:7.jpg] [attachment=235577:9.jpg]

Edited by cascanicoff

Thanks for the nice comments, lads.

The playability of this bass is second to none. And the fretlines, together with the thin neck, make the transition to fretless extremely smooth and easy.

Up it goes.

Edited by cascanicoff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...