Why become a member? ×

pedal clearout sale (boss, korg, ehx, markbass)
£240

andybass23

Having a little pedal clear out, stuff i don't use very often etc.

[b]BOSS CEB-3 - £65[/b]

in perfect condition.

beautiful chorus for jaco/80s style sounds.

i have the box but it's located up north so if you would like the box it may take a little while longer to get to you.

[b]BOSS ODB-3 - £40[/b]

in very good condition, couple of scratches here and there.

does what it says on the tin.

i have the box but it's located up north so if you would like the box it may take a little while longer to get to you.

[b]EHX Bass Balls - £35[/b]

perfect condition.

this is the bigger version of the pedal, twin dynamic filter pedal with a distortion switch, funky and gritty.

yet again i have the box but it's located up north.

[b]Markbass Compressore - £90[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Usual small marks on casing from general wear, nearly perfect though.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is the older 'angled' model, works perfectly, sounds great with all the controls needed for proper tailored compression. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately I lost the original power supply, so there is no power included, it takes 12v, no box with this either but will be well packaged (as with all these peals)[/font][/color]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]KORG AX5B multi effects - £40[/font][/color][/b]

perfect condition.

this is a cheap multi effects, with a very interesting layout, you can patch together up to 4 sounds (pre-fx/drive amp/modulation/delay/reverb and it has a wah/fx/volume pedal. it's a very handy little thing and you can store up to 40 of your own presets, as well as 40 other factory presets. i've had a lot of fun with this pedal but time has come to pass it on.

it doesn't come with the box/instructions but there is a pdf of the manual online which i can hunt out if need be. it takes 4xAA batteries or you can power it from a 9v supply.

well that's everything, feel free to message me with trades etc but i have no time for time wasters.

[b]job lot - £240.[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm located in Manchester, free postage with all pedals, or collection if you're nearby.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...