Why become a member? ×

MAYONES JABBA 5 CUSTOM with Sadowsky Electronics Sold pending
£1300

andybassdoyle

A bit of a speculative post I'm afraid, this has been my go to jazz for about 3 and half years but something else has come up. If that something disappears then this will quickly be fettled back into the stable.

I've borrowed most of the spec from kdubb24s original post for this bass (hope you don't mind kdubb24). It's in very much the same excellent condition with the exception of two very small holes in the body from a midi-fit which I've tried to highlight in one of the pics. The bass will come with a used but serviceable brown leather benevente gig bag (which is very nice ).

[b][b][b]SPEC's[/b][/b][/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body: Ash body Flamed Eye Poplar top[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fingerboard: Rosewood[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fingerboard binding/Blocks[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scale: 34.25" (870 mm)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Headstock: Straight; topped with Eye Poplar Flamed[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tuners: HipShot Ultralite's[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bridge: Schaller 2000 19mm string spacing (variable)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Electronics: Sadowsky Onboard 2 Band Preamp with VTC (Vintage Tone Control)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pickups: Sadowsky Hum-cancelling 5 JJ[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Controls: vol, bal, treb/bass stack, VTC tone (push-pull active/passive)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body finish (front): Natural wood/Gloss finish[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body finish (back): Natural wood/Gloss finish[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck finish: Natural wood/Matte finish[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hardware color: Black [/font][/color]

[attachment=235607:20161227_135524.jpg]
[attachment=235608:20161227_135528.jpg]
[attachment=235609:20161227_135536.jpg]
[attachment=235610:20161227_135540.jpg]
[attachment=235611:20161227_135545.jpg]

Bass is in Norwich if you want to view, try etc. I am happy to ship it at your expense. Any questions of course please let me know.

Much love

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle

Make an offer, what's the worst that can happen? Other than death, the death of your offspring, decline and demise of the planet then total heat and energy death of the universe. To be fair that's probably a bit glass half empty and getting ahead of the game...

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1484333547' post='3214843']
Make an offer, what's the worst that can happen? Other than death, the death of your offspring, decline and demise of the planet then total heat and energy death of the universe. To be fair that's probably a bit glass half empty and getting ahead of the game...
[/quote]

Are you taking trades?

Plenty of interest, offers and discussion but nothing fixed yet. Thank you for all pm's.

Sounds like the bass I'm looking at will be gone shortly though so get in now if interested.

A few questions re the weight. I've checked, 9.5lbs. Believe the body is chambered.

Edited by andybassdoyle