Price or Trade Value : £100Over the next few days I will be testing and sorting my excess valves. I own 4 all-valve guitar amps and 2 bass amps with valve front-ends, and I have ended up with far more than I will ever need! All are tested and working unless otherwise stated - those are the actual valves sitting in my Orange valve tester (you can see their matching values on the LED ladder).
Prices include UK postage. If you are looking to buy more than one lot I will reduce the cost accordingly.
(1) Matched pair of Sovtek EL84 / 6BQ5 - made in Russia - £13
(2) Sovtek EL84 / 6BQ5 - made in Russia - £7.50
(3) Electro-Harmonix 6V6EH 6V6GT - made in Russia - £9
(4) Fender-badged Sovtek 12AX7WC (ECC83) - made in Russia - £6.50
Both triodes have the same matching value, so this valve is suitable for use as a phase splitter
(5) Vintage Brimar 6V6GT - made in England - £14 - with free ornament (see below)
The valve in the picture tested good with a matching value of 7. It came to me in an amp with another one, which came up as a fail with a matching value of only 2. The amp was working on both valves, but I can't in good conscience put up the second valve as a 'runner'. I am therefore including it as an ornament at no extra charge! The price above is for the working valve. I will clearly indicate which is which. Hope that makes sense!
Edited by JapanAxe, Yesterday, 05:25 PM.