Why become a member? ×

Fender 60s NITRO P Bass with Road Worn Jazz neck and 62 American vintage pick ups...
£800

lastanthem88

Bit of a feeler here, as this is not getting as much playing action as it should! I'm very fond of this bass so if it doesn't sell I won't be heartbroken.

I bought this after the christmas gig period feeling flush, and it's great - very personalised, but third in my line of gigging basses, so wondering if I should move it on.

It's a black P Bass body, nitro finish, with the gold anodized pick guard. Bought from stratosphere. Already starting to age, the nitro paint is much thinner than poly finishes. The bridge came as part of the body so it's whatever bridge is on the 60's nitro re issue as standard.

The neck is a roadworn jazz, dated 2015. Plays like a typical neck from any of the road worn jazz basses I've played, very comfortable, thin frets, feels played in.

The pick ups were also retro fit, american vintage 62 re issue, the same that are in the American Standard P bass.

Plays really well, less than 6 months old, looks lovely as you can see from the pics.

Any questions let me know. I can post this in a hardcase for £40.00 extra as I have one I don't use, otherwise postage will be via interlink and will be £10.00.

Can easily take more pics if anyone wants them!
[attachment=235797:image1 (100).JPG]
[attachment=235798:image1.JPG]