Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Midget-T with Roqsolid Cover - Pics up
£350

Kev

Up for sale I have my Barefaced Midget-T cab with roqsolid cover.

Fantastic cabinet, very small and light but very loud, the dispersion is superb and it's very solidly built. In perfect working and great cosmetic condition. It is missing a foot on one side, believe the Barefaced site links to the exact part needed for a few quid, and has a few small marks here and there as the pics show.. I never stand it on the side missing the foot so never bothered replacing it :)

This is the Generation Two model with the tweeter. A wonderful often overlooked part of the design is the tweeter attenuator pot being placed at fingers reach inside one of the bass ports in the front. No more reaching awkwardly over the back of the cab to adjust. Ingenious, and I don't think the newer models have this feature anymore :). This cab stacks remarkably well with the Gen 3 cabs, and Alex actually commented that this technically works better with a Gen 3 Super Compact than a Gen 2 Compact.

Originally selling as I am finding the Super Compact being enough for me on its own with the gigs I am doing (PA Support), however in typical GAS fashion I am now looking at replacing with a BF 2x12 to keep the volume but in a 1 Cab solution, so no trades please unless for a Super 12T or Big Twin II. I may also consider a Big Baby II.

£350 firm is what I am after for a quick sale. Located in Leamington Spa, will happily deliver most places for petrol money.

Cheers!

Edited by Kev

[quote name='lirod' timestamp='1485091332' post='3221011']
Sens to France ?
[/quote]

Absolutely, but you would need to pay the extra shipping of course. Reckon you would be looking at £380. PM me if you fancy it :)