Why become a member? ×

SOLD Thomastik Infelds flats - JF344
£18

As part of the forthcoming gear clear-out, I found a set o[color=#000000]f Thomastik Infeld flats that I will not have a use for.[/color]

[color=#000000]Please note the following:[/color][list]
[*]I got the strings as a together with a bass that I bought (as spares for the other TI set), so I can’t give an accurate number of hours they were played prior to me owning – however when I string them up yesterday, the strings seemed to have a decent bit of metallic “zing” left…. So they are not dead! I have played them for maximum of 15 minutes yesterday.
[/list][list]
[*]G string silk seems to be a tad darker than others if you look closely. Don’t know why. It's possible these strings came from different TI sets originally[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000].[/color][/size][/font]
[/list][list]
[*]G string measures around 110cm from tip to ball end (~43.3 inches). All other strings are actually longer. The G MAY fit a 4-in-line headstock, but please check carefully. I am sure this set would fit 2+2 or 3+1 headstocks, though.
[/list][list]
[*]Although this did not come with the strings as I got them, I have a full TI string packaging set (at some it was used to store other strings), which I have included and will post the strings in.
[/list]
[color=#000000]So I propose £18 posted … hopefully that’s fair given the above?[/color]

[color=#000000]Paypal gift or bank transfer preferred.[/color]

[color=#000000]Cheers[/color]
[color=#000000]Roman[/color]

Edited by roman_sub