Why become a member? ×

Jamiroquai Automaton

MisterT

Did anyone manage to get tickets for the London gig? I wasted 2 hours of my life trying to get pre sale tickets on Tuesday. General release was 10am this morning... Guess what. Sold out despite being online and calling ticket master at 10am... Gutted. Jamiroquai are so good live. Also proves there's no point in joining websites for 'pre sale opportunities' they never pan out! Rant over! Lol

[quote name='bassfan' timestamp='1486120491' post='3229362']
Did anyone manage to get tickets for the London gig? I wasted 2 hours of my life trying to get pre sale tickets on Tuesday. General release was 10am this morning... Guess what. Sold out despite being online and calling ticket master at 10am... Gutted. Jamiroquai are so good live. Also proves there's no point in joining websites for 'pre sale opportunities' they never pan out! Rant over! Lol
[/quote]

That winds me up. Tickets always go on sale when I'm at work and unable to get near a computer or phone. Why can't they go on sale at night when I'm home?! 😉

I don't think it would have mattered Paul, what time they were released... I was literally online with iPad/laptop and phone for both releases of tickets and got nothing but a message on the TM website saying "sorry no tickets available please keep trying as people may lose their tickets" I literally got that at 10am.

I'm sure with the obvious demand (according to the complaints on the venue website and on FB) that they'll do another uk gig. Fingers crossed anyway!

Sorry for hijacking this this thread! I'm looking forward to the new album but still play their old stuff a lot!

Edited by bassfan

I like their Rock Light Dust Star album, still don't get why it was not popular and only sold few copies. Maybe their time is over?You can't bring back the 90's. Radio hits today different,people listening some strange mixture of 'boring singer-songwriters with lame cheesy hiphop guys' and 'musically zero "star" DJ's with teenager pop queens' :lol: ......Sad,no demand in the mainstream media for some quality music

Edited by Hoffbass

• 2 weeks later...