Why become a member? ×

Bad timing!

Davyabram

Hi all,

Joining Basschat seems to have coincided with me deciding to cut right back on gigging and concentrating on being a bedroom player for a while, although there may be a bit of recording and arranging in there too.

However, I still have my love of all things bass, which started nearly 50 years ago, and I'm looking forward to getting info, advice and chat from the forum.

Bit of a traditionalist, basswise, mainly Fender, Musicman and G&L, although I also have a very tasty Wal (which is up for sale elsewhere on the forum). Amps - mainly EA iAmp 500 through Epifani cabs, with Little Mark II and Markbass Nano as backup.

Anyway, good to be on here - talk soon.

David

Hi David,

Don't worry that you're not gigging so much - as long as you're still enjoying bass, that's the main thing. Personally, I couldn't imagine not gigging now - I do enjoy it when a gig goes well, but of course, it's each to their own. I wish I had some time to do some bedroom recording & arranging ;) lol

I also have an EA amp, which isn't my "main" amp. I found it a bit too clean & hi-fi-like, but it does work well, and sound better with my 2 Epifani 1x10's. Love those cabs (both bought separately from BC members)

Don't linger too long in the BC marketplace - or you'll end up spending too much and owning too many basses, like me!
Do join in with discussions, and answer questions as well as ask them. I'm sure you've learned a lot in nearly 50 years of playing :)

Welcome to BC :)