Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Maruszczyk Jake 4a + Medium Scale Custom (1 month old)
£975

Bearfist

[b]£720[/b]

This is a 32 Scale Jake with Delano PMVC 4 FE and MC 4FE pickups and an active 2 band Delano EQ, push pull Active/passive with the treble pot doubling as a tone control in passive mode. Zero fret as standard on these and the optional matched headstock.

Anything else you need to know about the bass just message me.

The bass is under a month old as the certificate can prove, its been played at home only in that time still has all the documentation, gigbag and strap it came with, the bass is in perfect condition, not a mark anywhere so its basically a brand new Jake without the wait (which granted isn't to long with Adrian)

I will ship mainland UK included in the price.

[attachment=236129:thumbnail_IMG_8003.jpg][attachment=236128:IMG_3157.JPG][attachment=236126:IMG_3155.JPG][attachment=236127:IMG_3156.JPG][attachment=238215:IMG_3220.JPG][attachment=238216:IMG_3222.JPG]

4 string trades may be considered but still prefer sale,

Edited by Bearfist

• 2 weeks later...

That black / maple combo does look good!
Are all of Adrian's Jakes chambered body construction?
If so, I'm guessing this is quite lightweight (an increasingly important consideration as you get older!)

Cheers
GLWTS

Thanks Marc,

I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think so, i think they are chambered on request, it was not something i asked for so i assume this is not, but as i said maybe someone can confirm that.

Just realised i never added the weight to this ad, this Jake is 4.1kg.

Edited by Bearfist