Why become a member? ×

Big collection of Bass Guitar magazines
£1

I have decided to clear out some space in my cupboard and pass on my ever growing collection of Bass Guitar magazine!

This goes back to Issue 22 in 2006 and right up to the last issue - no idea what they are worth but a lot of great reading for somebody! Please make me an offer if interested in them.

Naturally not too keen to post but could do if needed or pickup from Cheltenham, Glos.

Edited by Gunsfreddy2003

I'm in Cheltenham but do get up to Midlands and down to London with work if that helps at all?

[quote name='T-Bay' timestamp='1484773529' post='3218402']
I wish you were closer, whereabouts exactly are you in the south west in case I can find someone to pick them up for me.
[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' timestamp='1484807090' post='3218550']
I'm in Cheltenham but do get up to Midlands and down to London with work if that helps at all?
[/quote]
It would help a lot, how much are you after for them? Are you looking to sell all in one lot?

[color=#ff0000][i]You must post a price to advertise in these forums, at present these are currently listed for £1 as a job lot [/i][/color](I will take them for that!)

[color=#ff0000][i]Please state an accurate price this evening. :)[/i][/color]

Just been and counted and there are 109 of them.

How about £25 plus postage or I can drop off in Dudley when I am there next?

[quote name='T-Bay' timestamp='1484842135' post='3219012']
I really have no idea what they would be worth so don't want to make an insulting offer. Roughly how many are there?
[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' timestamp='1484865221' post='3219331']
Just been and counted and there are 109 of them.

How about £25 plus postage or I can drop off in Dudley when I am there next?
[/quote]

Give me a shout when you are in Dudley next and I will come across and get them if I can. I don't expect you to hold them for me if anyone else wants them though.